DuraPost® Post Cap - How do I Fit a Post Cap to DuraPost®?
One question we get regularly from first-time DuraPost® users is, 'How do I fit the DuraPost Post Cap'? This video answers that question and is also summarised in easy-to-follow steps below.
How do I fit the DuraPost Post Cap?
- Make sure your H Post excess is 10-15mm above the top of your rail, be it composite fence or panel.
- Open your Post Cap Kit, where you will find the Top Cap and the Plastic Insert, along with fixings.
- Note the 'H' indent on the underside - this locates over the top of the post.
- Now either fix straight down onto the rail or panel, or use the matching colour fixing screws to fix directly to the side of the post.
- Then place your cap and bang down with your hand making sure it is level. Use the matching colour screws each side to secure - job done!
DuraPost® Anthracite Grey - 807150A
DuraPost® Post Cap Anthracite Grey - 739075A
DuraPost® Composite Board - 806183A
ellumière 'plug n play' garden lighting system
Easy to install, no electrician required and comes with a 2 year warranty