Installing DuraPost® Capping Rail
Need help installing your DuraPost® capping rails?
This installation guide provides easy-to-follow steps and a video for advice on how to fit your capping rails properly to ensure a stylish finish and secure fit.
The DuraPost® Capping Rail complements fence panels and provides an extra finish to any fencing. It is used alongside DuraPost® post caps.
- Having already secured the inline bracket under the first post cap, mark the centre line along the top rail using the inline bracket as a guide.
- Fix the capping clips with screws to the rail along this centre line making sure they are evenly spaced out along the panel between the posts.
- Hook the capping rail over the inline bracket and press firmly down to secure.
- For the end post, place the post cap insert on to the in-line bracket and screw down into the panel.
- An end post will only need one inline bracket, but each post in between will need two inline brackets, facing opposite ways for the rails to hook onto.
- When fitting a corner cap, an inline bracket and a 90 degree bracket are required for the rails to hook onto.
Please watch the easy to follow video here:
More popular installation guides
We often get asked the question 'Is DuraPost just a panel product?'
The answer is no! DuraPost is incredibly versatile and can be used...
Tools you need for installation
Make your life easier with our range of pro installation tools